- Wheat Flour- 1 cup
- ghee- 2 tbsp (for dough making) + as per taste for making chapathis.
- Water as needed
- Salt as required
- Take a wide bowl, add wheat flour, ghee and salt. Mix everything together to evenly spread all the ingredients
- Add water little by little and mix it for 5 minutes till we get a soft chapathi dough
- Close the dough in airtight container or cover with a wet cotton towel and set aside for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, split the dough, roll into small balls
- Using Rolling pin, make a Round Chapathi
- Heat a pan, add ghee to it
- Put the Chapathi in the tawa, wait for 2 minutes and turn it next side. You will see small bubbles start to appear in that side.
- Apply some ghee to it and turn to next side.
- Chapathi is ready once it gets roasted both the sides.
- Ready to Serve with some gravy!!! 🙂