Skip to content
- Broccoli- 1
- Onion -2
- Potato – 1
- Garlic – 4 Pods
- Salt and Pepper (as required)
- Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Slice the broccoli into small pieces and wash them thoroughly.
- Cut the onions and potatoes into big cubes.
- Peel the skin of garlic .
- Keep some florets of broccoli aside for decoration.
- Pressure cook the rest with onions,potatoes and garlic till 3 whistles.
- Grind it into a smooth paste once it gets cooled.
- Add 1 cup of water and the milk to the ground mixture.
- Bring it to a nice boil and add the pepper and salt .
- Put these florets in the soup.
- Broccoli Soup is ready to serve.
error: Content is protected !!