Skip to content
- Sweet corn (cream style) – 1 Cup(200 gms)
- Carrot 1
- Beans 5
- Corn kernels 1 handful
- Corn flour 1 tblsp
- Water 4 cups
- Salt as needed
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Chop the carrots and beans very finely.
- In a saucepan/kadai add the finely chopped carrots and beans.
- Add the corn kernels and the cream style corn in that.
- Now pour in 4 cups of water to this.
- Boil it nicely, till the vegetables becomes tender.
- Since we cut the vegetables finely, it takes 5 minutes to get the veggies cooked.
- Discard the froth which comes in the first boil.
- Mix the corn flour to water into a thick paste without any lumps.
- Add it to the soup and give it a nice boil,stirring in between.
- Add salt and pepper to this and serve hot.
- Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup is ready to Serve.
error: Content is protected !!