- Onion -1
- Tomato -4
- Red Chillis -4
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 pods
- Sugar, Pepper, Salt as required
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Boil Tomatoes, Onion, green chillis in Vessel for 10 minutes.
- Make sure to remove Upper black spot of Tomato in Top Side and Cut in X shape in bottom part. We are doing this to peel off skin once the tomato gets boiled.
- After 10 minutes, switch off flame, keep it aside for cool down.
- Peel off skin of tomato and grind all the three ingredients together into fine paste
- Heat a pan, add butter, garlic pods. After 2 minutes, add the paste we prepared
- Wait for 5 minutes to start boiling. Now add sugar, tomato sauce and salt as per taste
- Switch off the flame and add Pepper powder
- Pizza Sauce is ready now
Note: You can keep in Glass Bottle for future Use