Soups are so healthy and can be easily prepared. Whenever the weather is dull, I would like to try some soup variety at home. Initially, I was preparing the tomato soup alone at home. When I visited my friend’s place, I got introduced to different varieties of soup with simple recipe tips. Carrot and Peas soup is one such variety and is always healthy to have home made soups
Preparation Time: 10 mins| Cooking Time : 15 Mins | Serves: 2-3
- Frozen peas 1/2 cup
- Carrot 1
- Onion 1
- Garlic 2 pods
- Milk or fresh cream 2 tblsp
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Grated paneer 1 tsp (optional)
- Pressure cook the carrot ,peas,onion and garlic(if using) till 2 whitsles,adding 2 cups of water.
Or microwave in high for 7 mins.
- Allow it to cool.
- Blend everything into puree in a mixie.
- Add the milk while blending.Boil it.
- Add salt and pepper before serving.
- Garnish with grated panner(cottage cheese) (This step is optional)
- Enjoy your soup .