Soups are so healthy and can be easily prepared. Whenever the weather is dull, I would like to try some soup variety at home. Initially, I was preparing the tomato soup alone at home. When I visited my friend’s place, I got introduced to different varieties of soup with simple recipe tips. When I had more broccolis, I thought of making soup. It is always healthy to have home made soups
Preparation Time: 10 mins| Cooking Time : 15 Mins | Serves: 2-3
- Broccoli- 1
- Onion -2
- Potato – 1
- Garlic – 4 Pods
- Salt and Pepper (as required)
- Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Slice the broccoli into small pieces and wash them thoroughly.
- Cut the onions and potatoes into big cubes.
- Peel the skin of garlic .
- Keep some florets of broccoli aside for decoration.
- Pressure cook the rest with onions,potatoes and garlic till 3 whistles.
- Grind it into a smooth paste once it gets cooled.
- Add 1 cup of water and the milk to the ground mixture.
- Bring it to a nice boil and add the pepper and salt .
- Put these florets in the soup.
- Broccoli Soup is ready to serve.