Pizza Sauce is required for all Pizzas to prepare at home from Scratch. Generally, I prefer Tomato Sauce for Pizza than any Other garlic or Alfredo Sauce. It is so easy to prepare and requires very less time. Prepare and Store the recipe in refrigerator for two weeks time. Sometimes, I use the same sauce for pasta as well. Basil leaves can be added for its flavor
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
- Onion -1
- Tomato -4
- Red Chillis -4
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 pods
- Sugar, Pepper, Salt as required
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Boil Tomatoes, Onion, green chillis in Vessel for 10 minutes.
- Make sure to remove Upper black spot of Tomato in Top Side and Cut in X shape in bottom part. We are doing this to peel off skin once the tomato gets boiled.
- After 10 minutes, switch off flame, keep it aside for cool down.
- Peel off skin of tomato and grind all the three ingredients together into fine paste
- Heat a pan, add butter, garlic pods. After 2 minutes, add the paste we prepared
- Wait for 5 minutes to start boiling. Now add sugar, tomato sauce and salt as per taste
- Switch off the flame and add Pepper powder
- Pizza Sauce is ready now
Note: You can keep in Glass Bottle for future Use